Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Cafeteria.


cold.
white.
wind? CHILLY.
120 teenagers.. annoying? yes.
restroom breaks... to a minumum..
why am I here?
cause i skipped too much class.. so is it my fault? why YES IT IS! ahh being locked up in school is never any fun :/
but when you look around its actually kinda funny because we are ALL suppose to be doing SCHOOL WORK :P
THIS IS WHAT I SEE....
guy in fronT of me playing his GAMEBOY
this girl next to me in a black shirt texting 0_o
a couple eating oranges with POWDERED CHILI HAHA that one made me laugh xD
a super tall boy in red playing with his iphone..
SO you get the idea of what i am dealing with here...
NOBODY is doing what they are suppose to!
and of course me on BLOGGER.COM (:

1 comment:

  1. I wish people at my school would be doing random things:)

    ReplyDelete